Oat cookies are small, round, flat baked cookies.
The basis of oat crisps are oat, butter, sugar, with many recipes including eggs or flour as a binding agent, and additional flavoring such as ginger and syrup.
Preparation time: 40 minutes
• 1 cup oats
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
• 1 tsp vanilla
• 1 cup pecans (chopped)
• 1 large egg
• Put oats in an oven at 300 degrees F for 10 minutes.
• Beat the egg. Add salt, sugar, and blend well.
• Mix oats, vanilla and pecans.
• Pour the mixture by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
• Bake at 300 degrees F for 30 minutes.
• Oat cookies are now ready.